3D Hair Strokes/ Combo Eyebrows Aftercare
For 7-10 days following the application of semi-permanent cosmetics
- DO NOT touch the healing pigmented area with your fingers. Your fingers may have bacteria on them and may cause infection.
- During the first 48 hours after your service, DO NOT do anything to the eyebrows. You must leave them completely alone to allow for the wounds to close. No washing or oil during this time.
- You will experience some dryness and scabbing which is normal. DO NOT pick or peel.
- DO NOT apply makeup or tint your brows. Also, DO NOT expose your brows to the sun, soap, a sauna, steam, exercise, a jacuzzi, chlorine in swimming pools, or the ocean for at least 7-10 days (or until the area is completely healed) after procedure and after all touch-ups.
- Do not rub or traumatize the procedure area while it is healing. Pigment may be removed along with crusting tissue.
- DO NOT use Neosporin, A&D ointment, Vaseline, or Aquaphor.
- Understand that everyone’s skin is different. Your skin may reject the ink in certain places requiring you to get a touch up appointment after brows have fully healed. Touchups may be an additional cost depending on the timeframe. Additional touchups after initial procedure may be required to fully lock in pigment in certain areas of your brows.
- DO NOT wash your brows during the entire healing period of 7-10 days.
- If an adverse reaction or infection develops at the site of your tattoo, contact you personal physician for treatment and report to SNHD Special Programs at (702) 759-0677.
DRY SKIN CLIENTS
- Apply oil over your brow area 1 time a day after the initial 48-hour elapses to help with scabbing. There are many suitable natural oils that work well:
- o Grape Seed oil, Sweet almond oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil (absorbs into skin without buildup)
OILY SKIN CLIENTS
- Your after care is very simple. Leave your brows alone for 7-10 days after your procedure. No washing, no touching, no picking or pulling of dryness or scabs, and no applying of oils. Let your brows heal naturally and on their own.
Following all the after-care instructions will yield the best results and increase the longevity of the pigment. Please take care and enjoy your new brows!